Tuesday 14 February 2012

Twenty-seven weeks

Only one more week to go in my second trimester, and then I start my third and FINAL trimester. YIKES!! How did that happen?? Baby C has been quiet this week, she must have kicked out most of her energy last week and is now taking a little break. She's going to start growing more and more during the third trimester, this is when she gains the most weight and grows the most! She is around 2lbs this week and about 14" long. Apart from this nagging cold that has been around for a few weeks I have been feeling really good. Still have lots of energy which I am trying to take advantage of before the fatigue if the third trimester kicks in! We have a lot of packing to do this week and next week so the extra energy will come in handy!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment