Tuesday 21 February 2012

Twenty-eight Weeks

Two down. One to go.

Trimesters that is.

This week starts off our third and final trimester.

How do I feel about that? Excited. Nervous. Anxious. Happy.

All of the above!


Last week I felt the baby get the hiccups for the first time, and have noticed her get them a few more times since! It's such a funny little site to see and feel. And the other night she gave me a swift kick to the rib cage as I was getting ready for bed. It totally caught me off guard - I would love if she stuck to the hiccups and left my rib cage alone :)

We have a busy, busy week coming up with the move and all. I'm trying to take it easy since I can't seem to shake this cough/cold I picked up a few weeks ago. Baby is doing just fine though, shes as energetic as ever, so I must be giving her all of my energy and nutrients. 

Next time you get a weekly update it will be coming from Houston, Texas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment