Monday 2 January 2012

Twenty-One Weeks

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve weekend and lived to see 2012. We celebrated January 1st celebrating twenty-one weeks as well as a brand new year.

twenty-one weeks

2012 is certainly going to bring about a lot of exciting changes for us. One big changed I have noticed already this year (and yes I am aware there have only been two days of 2012 so far) is that our baby girl is kicking like a ninja these last couple of days! I used to have to lay really still and be quiet in order to feel her kick, now I can see my stomach move shes kicking so hard! The kicking still feels like taps and pokes, but they are certainly getting stronger and more frequent. It's been so exciting to watch and feel this develop over the last few days for both mom and dad. Finally dad can feel her kick almost as much as mom does! I'm sure the kicking is going to get even stronger and more frequent in the coming weeks and months, and by then I might not find it so novel. But for now I'm cherishing every ninja kick she's got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment