Tuesday 20 March 2012

Thirty-two Weeks

It's that time again - here we are at THIRTY-TWO weeks! That means there's only eight weeks left to go - or two months. According to one book I'm reading I'm already in my ninth month (with the last couple of weeks making up your tenth month) but its less scary if I say I'm eight months along.


I have been up in NY for the last few days spending time with friends and family - and sleeping, lots and lots of sleeping! My mother-in-law threw a baby shower for me over the weekend which was super fun. I got a chance to see friends and catch up with everyone. There were games and cupcakes and lots of belly rubs - but I didn't mind one bit! It was a lot of fun and everyone was super generous with their gifts for Baby C - she is going to be one well dressed little lady!

Thats me! i think I'm carrying better than she is though ;)
Tomorrow I head upstate to visit my side of the family and my mom and sister will be throwing me a baby shower too! This baby is extremely lucky to have such amazing grandparents! We can't wait to catch up with family and get (even more) rest. I've been averaging 9-10 hours of sleep a night and most days manage to get an hour or so nap in as well! I must really need it though - it been great to have this opportunity to rest and recharge.

The baby has been loving all of this attention, and has been doing lots of kicks and flips to show off for everyone. The hiccups are still continuing almost every day and often more than once a day. While she's still moving around a lot I have noticed less punches and kicks and more squirms and wiggles. I think she might be running out of room in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment