Tuesday 6 March 2012

Thirty weeks

So here we are, 3/4 of the way through my pregnancy. THREE-QUARTERS?! How the heck did that happen?? As usual we have had a SUPER busy week and as usual baby has been a trooper through all of it. She has been rolling and flipping, kicking and hiccuping through it all. It's really weird now to be able to feel her whole body move and roll around. And even weirder to look down and see my belly completely lopsided when she shifts to one side! She's still getting the hiccups almost every day, she must be busy practicing her breathing.

The baby is over three pounds now and it getting ready to go through a major growth spurt. In a few weeks she won't have nearly as much tumbling room in there. All things considered I have had quite a bit of energy which I am extremely thankful for. We just closed on our new house yesterday (!!!) and will soon be able to decorate her room! Speaking of which I have completely switched the decor for her room, more on that later this week! I've also started going back to prenatal yoga, which is helping with the lower back pain I have been have for the last couple months. If I can get at least one session in a week I think I will feel a lot better - physically and mentally!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment