Tuesday 12 March 2013

Watch Me Grow - Week Forty Two

Do you know what this post means? It means that there are only TEN WEEKS until my baby turns ONE.

TEN WEEKS!!!

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.


Yup, I had to resort back to the bottle of medicine to get her to lay still. Lady acts like she's got ants in her pants! I have really been slacking on these weekly updates - hindsight tells me I should have stuck to more manageable monthly posts rather than weekly, but we've come this far I can't back out now! 

Kaitlin is coming further and further along with her attempts at walking. She's started taking her stroller for walks - she holds on to the basket underneath and pushes it along. I have to help, otherwise it goes flying forward, but it's a fun little twist on our usual walks. She can make it as far as the neighbors house and then she usually sits down (which is when I put her in the stroller seat and we continue onward).

Last week she also learned how to point to things. From what I can tell only some of the time she is pointing to something that she wants/sees, the other times she is just pointing indiscriminately. She is also lifting her arms and reaching upwards when she wants to be picked up. It is super cute right now, I wonder how long the novelty will last.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment