Monday 28 November 2011

Sixteen Weeks

Sixteen weeks.

That's four months.

Thats a little less than half way there.


We hit sixteen weeks over the weekend and had an appointment with our doctor yesterday.  Happily I can report that Baby C is growing bigger and stronger and the doctor said all was going well! We got an cardiac sonogram today to check on the babies heart, so while we didn't get to see how big the baby is, we got to see its heart - and everything looks good!

I'm feeling better too - it seems I have cleared the first trimester blues. I'm no longer nauseous and I have my energy back (I could still use some more though, so if you have any to spare send it my way!)

The next time we will get to see Baby C we will get to find out if it's a boy or a girl! We will be going back for our 20 week scan in a month or so...depending on the Christmas and New Years schedule at the doctors office. What a perfect Christmas gift and way to start the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment