Monday 21 November 2011

Welcome!

Hi there!

You must have read my latest post over at The Traveling Cupcake and heard my exciting news - I'm expecting!

15 weeks!
This is my space for all things baby. I didnt want to turn my original travel/baking blog into a baby blog - as much as I am excited about becoming a mom thats not why I started The Traveling Cupcake. So this is my own space for everything that I am excited to share with you! I am a first time mom and there I want to write about - how I'm feeling, what I'm thinking, what I'm finding that is AWESOME for babies - and everything in between!

I'm new at this - so if you have any suggestions or comments I would LOVE to hear them! Feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email at trvlngcupcake @ gmail . com

Check back here often, or better yet sign up to get this blog sent right to your inbox so you never miss an update! 

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! im the first to post!!!!
    I just want u to know Trace, that i am soooooo excited for you! I wish we talked more, but understandably we both have lots going on :-) This baby will bring you two the most joy you will ever feel as a couple and individually....not to sound cliche but its true! Let me know if there is anything u need, pregnancy advice, baby advice or just someone to vent to (cause ur gonna need it!). Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and take a second everyday to breath deep and connect with your baby (hint...the deep breathing gets blood flowing and oxygen to the baby which makes 'emme wiggle more! lol ). xoxox

    ReplyDelete